Special Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe
- 9 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Place dressing ingredients in a blender; cover and process until combined. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Special Strawberry Spinach Salad(8)
Sort By :
This is amazing. The dressing is so good. Sometimes I add banannas, or you can even add grilled chicken strips to make it a meal.
I made this for our daughters wedding in 2010. Delicious!!
I use baby spinach in this recipe. It is light tasting, and great with the baby spinach. I even use a little less sugar and it's still tasty.
First made this from the magazine & it's still my favourite company green salad. Dressing is wonderful!
dressing is awsome and is great with toasted sesame seeds too
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Spinach Recipes >