- 9 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Place dressing ingredients in a blender; cover and process until combined. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Special Strawberry Spinach Salad
Sort By :
"This salad recipe is a keeper! The dressing is wonderful? I will try it again soon as a main dish salad and add some grilled chicken breasts."
"This is amazing. The dressing is so good. Sometimes I add banannas, or you can even add grilled chicken strips to make it a meal."
"I made this for our daughters wedding in 2010. Delicious!!"
"I use baby spinach in this recipe. It is light tasting, and great with the baby spinach. I even use a little less sugar and it's still tasty."
"First made this from the magazine & it's still my favourite company green salad. Dressing is wonderful!"