White cranberry juice adds tartness to this punch for showers and teas. For a light blush tone, use regular cranberry juice. —Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
Featured In: It's a Girl! Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) white grape juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups white cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Seedless red or green grapes, optional
- Just before serving, combine juices in a 5-qt. punch bowl. Stir in soda. Add grapes if desired. Yield: 24 servings (3/4 cup).
Originally published as Sparkling White Grape Punch in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p78
Reviews for Sparkling White Grape Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review