- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups apricot nectar or juice, chilled
- 1 liter diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pineapple sherbet, optional
- In a punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, apricot nectar and soda. Top with scoops of sherbet if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 17 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Sparkling Party Punch in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p20
Reviews for Sparkling Party Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2012
"Very refreshing. I made this without the sherbet, and it was perfect! Not too sweet, and not too tart."