Sour Cream Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup french-fried onions
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. our into an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour. Sprinkle with onions; return to the oven for 10 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sour Cream Scalloped Potatoes
Sort By :
My family and I love this recipe. It is a very easy and fast recipe to make. I love the flavor of sour cream and onions in it.
This is a good recipe, although I think it would benefit from a little something to spice it up. I used diced raw potato.
Excellent the family really enjoyed this recipe.
I added more sour cream,and way more cheese also I add a good handful of frozen green peppers and bake it a little longer as the first time that I made this the potatoes wasn't done so now I bake it about a half hour more to make sure that they are cooked.I have two male roommates and they just love this dish. I serve garlic bread with this and it is very filling. Very little leftovers.
This is awesome. Everyone loved it.