- 1-1/4 cups milk (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-3/4 cups bread flour
- 1-1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and punch down. Divide dough in half. Roll each portion to 3/4-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place on lightly greased baking sheets. Brush tops with melted butter. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Soft Sandwich Buns
Sort By :
These rolls are awsome! My husband requests them weekly instead of buying store bought bread. Wouldn't change a thing about them.
I use this recipe all the time. My family loves it. Top notch and easy.
These were delicious rolls. I made them yesterday for pulled pork sandwiches but the kids enjoyed them as regular dinner rolls and then I used them this morning to make breakfast sandwiches and they were amazing. I will make these again and again.
This is a fabulous go to recipe as is or with powdered ranch added. have rolled this out and made pizza buns also good. I use this recipe at least weekly.. thank you
I made these to make sandwiches tomorrow, and I added 1/2 tsp McCormicks Garlic & Herb seasoning. They were awesome, and my family suggested a double batch next time.