- 2 boneless skinless turkey breast halves (2 to 3 pounds each)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 24 French rolls, split
- Place turkey in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the beer, butter and soup mix; pour over meat. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Shred meat and return to slow cooker; heat through. Serve on rolls. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Shredded Turkey Sandwiches
Sort By :
"Made this for a potluck, pontoon party last summer. It was a big hit so will be making again for another pontoon, potluck tomorrow. Dill pickles, bbq sauce and maybe Miracle Whip on the side if folks want. Much better than the turkey sandwiches from most street fair vendors."
"I used a spicy beer (jalapeno beer) and it was great!"
"I made it for a football game, so easy and everyone loved it. I'm not a big fan of Turkey but I thought it was good also. I used light beer. I used a 6 pound Jenny OTurkey breast. It was done in about 7 hours the first two hours on high. I also did turn the breast over a few times. I can't just leave my slow cooker alone when I'm home. LOL."