This easy and simple slow-cooked sandwich gets its flavor from bottled beer and onion soup mix. In total, it only takes five ingredients to make the recipe!—Jacki Knuth, Owatonna, Minnesota
- 2 boneless skinless turkey breast halves (2 to 3 pounds each)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 24 French rolls, split
- Place turkey in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the beer, butter and soup mix; pour over meat. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Shred meat and return to slow cooker; heat through. Serve on rolls. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Shredded Turkey Sandwiches in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2010, p8
Reviews for Slow Cooker Shredded Turkey Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review