- 2 boneless skinless turkey breast halves (2 to 3 pounds each)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 24 French rolls, split
- Place turkey in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the beer, butter and soup mix; pour over meat. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Shred meat and return to slow cooker; heat through. Serve on rolls. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Shredded Turkey Sandwiches
Sort By :
I used a spicy beer (jalapeno beer) and it was great!
I made it for a football game, so easy and everyone loved it. I'm not a big fan of Turkey but I thought it was good also. I used light beer. I used a 6 pound Jenny O
Turkey breast. It was done in about 7 hours the first two hours on high. I also did turn the breast over a few times. I can't just leave my slow cooker alone when I'm home. LOL.