- 1-3/4 cups packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-3/4 cups boiling water
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup brown sugar, flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder and salt. Combine the milk, butter and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Spread into a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. In another bowl, combine the remaining brown sugar and cocoa; stir in boiling water. Pour over batter (do not stir).
- Cover and cook on high for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Cake
Sort By :
"Excellent! Made for company and they loved it. Warm, gooey and lots of chocolate."
"My husband is a chocoholic, and he gave this dessert two thumbs up! I cut the recipe in half and made it in a 2-quart slow cooker, using milk chocolate chips with caramel centers. I cooked it for the recommended time, which was a bit too long. Next time I will check it after three hours."
"I absolutely LOVE this recipe because I'm a total hot fudge cake fan and I like that I can make this in my slow cooker and go about my daily chores. Try it!! You'll come back for more!"
"Delicious!! Easy and the whole family loved it!!"
"slow cooker + warm chocolate = happy family!"