- 10 cups frozen corn (about 50 ounces), thawed
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Chopped green onions
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until heated through. Stir just before serving. Sprinkle with bacon and green onions. Yield: 20 servings (1/2 cup each).
Originally published as Slow Cooker Creamed Corn with Bacon in Taste of Home February/March 2016, p74
Reviews for Slow Cooker Creamed Corn with Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review