If you enjoy ribs, you’ll love these fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs. Not only are they delicious, but the recipe is easy to prepare in the slow cooker.—Barbara Birk, St. George, Utah
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into 2-rib portions
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste or tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Place ribs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the onion, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, tomato paste, paprika, Worcestershire, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove ribs to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer juices to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with ribs. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Slow & Easy Baby Back Ribs in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2013, p46
Reviews for Slow & Easy Baby Back Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review