This tasty spread, prepared with softened cream cheese, is a beautiful pale salmon color. A teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce provides just the right amount of zest.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper until smooth. Fold in shrimp and onion. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Shrimp Spread in Taste of Home April/May 2006, p47
Reviews for Shrimp Dip with Cream Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review