- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 12 ounces frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions with tops, sliced
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Spread mixture on a round 12-in. serving platter. Top with seafood sauce. Sprinkle with shrimp, mozzarella, green pepper, tomato and onions. Cover and refrigerate. Serve with crackers. Yield: 20 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Shrimp Appetizer Spread
Sort By :
"I'm giving this a 4 based on my guest's reviews. My rating would be 3 stars. I thought it was lacking in something. I thought it needed more flavor. Maybe using salsa instead of shrimp sauce and a larger shrimp-50 count per pound. Maybe I'll try again with the tweaks. It was very colorful and appealing."
"I made this for a New Year's Eve party and had 3 people ask me for the recipe! Definitely a successful recipe! I used Ritz crackers with it because they were on sale, but next time I will use a stronger cracker."
"made this for a christmas party - should've used medium cocktail sauce instead of mild, for more zip. overall it was good"
"Every time I make this I get request for the recipe. I did not think I'd like it but turns out everyone I make if for loves it."
"Made this shrimp appetizer spread for Thanksgiving, it was a big hit."