Shrimp Appetizer Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 packages (5 ounces each) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions with tops, sliced
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Spread mixture on a round 12-in. serving platter. Sprinkle with shrimp. Top with seafood sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, green pepper, tomato and onions. Cover and refrigerate. Serve with crackers. Yield: 20 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Shrimp Appetizer Spread(9)
Sort By :
I made this for a New Year's Eve party and had 3 people ask me for the recipe! Definitely a successful recipe! I used Ritz crackers with it because they were on sale, but next time I will use a stronger cracker.
made this for a christmas party - should've used medium cocktail sauce instead of mild, for more zip. overall it was good
Every time I make this I get request for the recipe. I did not think I'd like it but turns out everyone I make if for loves it.
Made this shrimp appetizer spread for Thanksgiving, it was a big hit.
So delicious and so easy to make!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >