April Ingram of Sweetwater, Tennessee tosses crunchy corn, red pepper, green onions and tomatoes with mayonnaise to make this simple salad. "This is a favorite in our household. It's also a big hit at church dinners," she adds.
- 5 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Shoepeg Corn Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p42
Reviews for Shoepeg Corn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2011
"Love this salad. So refreshing in the summer months or any time."