Shoepeg Corn Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 18 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the cracker crumbs; drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 327 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 794mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Jul 9, 2017
This corn casserole is great with any main dish!
Jun 13, 2017
This is delicious!
Aug 9, 2016
I was looking for a corn casserole that was different from my same old one. Came across this one and I'm glad I did! It was delicious! Gold creamy goodness.
Nov 28, 2015
Family loved this much better than recipes that includes cornbread. It is a keeper.
Feb 27, 2014
I used two 10-ounce packages of Green Giant Steamers Shoepeg White Corn & Butter Sauce which I had on hand instead of the canned. Also used low-fat sour cream, reduced-fat cheddar cheese, and 1 tablespoon of light melted butter. Still came out delicious.A side dish everyone will enjoy.
Nov 19, 2012
This is so delicious! Healthy - no! But yummy - yes!
Mar 29, 2012
I made this recipe and immediately knew I would make it often. It was a hit with all the family members. Love, Love, Love it!!!
Oct 25, 2011
Nice change for a corn casserole. The hubby LOVED it. I will be making this again.
Dec 18, 2010
I made this recipe a few times for potlucks and family holiday dinners. It was a big hit and everyone wanted to know the recipe.
Mar 3, 2010
Very tasty recipe! Would make it again, and again.