Shake Then Bake Potato Wedges Recipe
Pass on the high-calorie french fries and opt for the tasty potato wedges our Test Kitchen home economists cooked up instead! Baked until crispy, the potatoes are zesty and satisfying.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the paprika, parsley, onion salt and pepper. Spritz potato wedges with butter-flavored spray; place in the bag, a few at a time, and shake to coat. Arrange in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Potato Wedges in Light & Tasty August/September 2003, p63
Reviews for Shake Then Bake Potato Wedges(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2007
Sounds yummy and healthy, AND the ingredients are something most people have on hand.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >