- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over popcorn and toss to coat. Yield: 2 quarts.
Originally published as Parmesan Popcorn in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p47
Reviews for Seasoned Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 11, 2012
"This sounded so good it made me run out a buy an air popper, well worth it!! So much more tasty then microwave popcorn! I love it!"
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2010
"Very yummy! I used freshly-grated Parmesan and it really added a lot of flavor!"