Seasoned Bread Crumbs Recipe
- 4 ounces Italian bread, cubed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-12 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews for Seasoned Bread Crumbs
Sort By :
Yay! Thank you for these substitute recipes. I also tried the TOH Taco Seasoning, and it was delicious! I love having the basic ingredients on hand, and not using as much packaged stuff. :)
This was very easy. I used these bread crumbs on top of a casserole, to coat meat and in veggie burgers. Worked great every time!