Scrambled Egg Sandwich Recipe
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) frozen garlic bread, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 to 8 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Bake garlic bread according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until crisp-tender. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour into skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Arrange cheese slices on bottom half of bread; spoon eggs over cheese. Replace bread top. Slice and serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Scrambled Egg Sandwich
Sort By :
"oh my Lord Savior! Lil chicken belly snakcs all up in a bred! sometimes i jees ploopl lil butters on them, and it just drips all in ye chops! Mm, das finger likin lip smackin gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Accidentally made recipe as written for just the two of us. Delicious-- and a good mistake.! leftovers made quick, grab and go light meals and snacks. maybe jazz it up with a little meat or add some spice. Will definitely do again."
"I have been making a version of these for years. We love `em, and the leftover egg is great wrapped in a tortilla then microwaved for a quick snack!"