Scrambled Egg Sandwich Recipe
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) frozen garlic bread, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 to 8 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Bake garlic bread according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until crisp-tender. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour into skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Arrange cheese slices on bottom half of bread; spoon eggs over cheese. Replace bread top. Slice and serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Scrambled Egg Sandwich(2)
Sort By :
Accidentally made recipe as written for just the two of us. Delicious-- and a good mistake.! leftovers made quick, grab and go light meals and snacks. maybe jazz it up with a little meat or add some spice. Will definitely do again.
I have been making a version of these for years. We love `em, and the leftover egg is great wrapped in a tortilla then microwaved for a quick snack!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Egg Sandwiches >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >