Scrambled Egg Brunch Bread Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli ham, julienned
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll each tube of crescent dough (do not separate rectangles). Place side by side on a greased baking sheet with long sides touching; seal seams and perforations. Arrange ham lengthwise down center third of rectangle.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Separate one egg; set egg white aside. Beat in the egg yolk, salt, pepper and remaining eggs to cream cheese mixture. Stir in red pepper and onion.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat just until set. Remove from the heat. Spoon scrambled eggs over ham. Sprinkle with cheese.
- On each long side of dough, cut 1-in.-wide strips to the center to within 1/2 in. of filling. Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an angle across the filling. Pinch ends to seal and tuck under.
- Beat reserved egg white; brush over dough. Bake at 375° for 25-28 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Scrambled Egg Brunch Bread(3)
Sort By :
So very good! I love to make this for those "special" breakfast times. Sometimes I will cook the eggs and chop the ingredients the night before - which makes it easy to assemble in the morning.
This is VERY GOOD!! Easy to assemble and pretty too!
WONDERFUL! Very easy to make and it turns out just as pretty as the picture!
Suggestion: Make it up on parchment paper on the cabinet, then transfer to cookie sheet. Clean up is a breeze.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >