Santa Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 18 semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Whipped cream in a can
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix and cinnamon. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown.
- Place pancakes on individual plates. For Santa's eyes, place two banana slices on each pancake; top with a chocolate chip. For ears, cut remaining banana slices in half; place on either side of pancake. For nose, remove nine cherries from pie filling; place one in the center of each pancake. Spoon 1/4 cup pie filling above pancake for hat. Use whipped cream to spray the beard, hat brim and pom-pom. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Santa Pancakes(9)
Sort By :
I first made these for Christmas breakfast in 2011. Doing it again this year! We are all adults now but---as they say---just because you have to grow older does not mean you have to grow up! At least, not at Christmas!
My girls look forward to this tradition every Christmas Eve morning! Getting ready to make them now.
Yummy! My kids loved waking up to these Christmas morning. They were even willing to wait to open presents until Nana and Papa arrived with this delicious distraction!
Made these for my family/guests as a just-beore-Christmas breakfast and giggled the whole time that I put them together! They are so much fun! Everyone smiled at their plateful of goodness! I am sharing with all my friends.
Make these every year for my two boys. It's become our tradition to have these Christmas morning!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- German Breakfast Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >