Banana Pancake Snowmen
Both kids and adults will love these yummy pancakes. Invite your little ones to help decorate their snowmen and they'll jump out of bed in a hurry! —Phyllis Schmalz, Kansas City, Kansas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 5 min./batch
- 1 cup complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- Pretzel sticks, chocolate chips, dried cranberries and/or halved banana slices
- In a small bowl, stir the pancake mix, water and banana just until moistened.
- Pour a scant 1/2 cup batter onto a greased hot griddle, making three circles to form a snowman. Turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Transfer to a serving plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Decorate snowmen with pretzels, chocolate chips, cranberries and/or banana if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 snowman (calculated without decorations): 133 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 417mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch.
Feb 12, 2012
When I help out with our lodge breakfasts I always make these for the young and the young-at-heart. Easy to make, cute and tasty.
Dec 16, 2010
My kids loved these pancakes and the snowmen were a lot of fun to make. The bananas added great flavor.