- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place rosemary on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 10 minutes or until crisp. Finely chop rosemary or crush using a mortar and pestle; set aside.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with cheese, salt, pepper and rosemary; toss to coat. Yield: 10 cups.
Originally published as Rosemary-Parmesan Popcorn in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p43
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Rosemary-Parmesan Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 10, 2012
Delicious combination. My new favorite snack!