Fresh herbs and real cheese make this popcorn a homemade favorite that will make you forget about store-bought seasoning mixes. —Dan Kelmenson, West Bloomfield, Michigan
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place rosemary on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 10 minutes or until crisp. Finely chop rosemary or crush using a mortar and pestle; set aside.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with cheese, salt, pepper and rosemary; toss to coat. Yield: 10 cups.
Originally published as Rosemary-Parmesan Popcorn in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p43
Reviews for Rosemary-Parmesan Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 10, 2012
"Delicious combination. My new favorite snack!"