Fresh herbs and real cheese make this popcorn a homemade favorite that will make you forget about store-bought seasoning mixes. —Dan Kelmenson, West Bloomfield, Michigan
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place rosemary on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 10 minutes or until crisp. Finely chop rosemary or crush using a mortar and pestle; set aside.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with cheese, salt, pepper and rosemary; toss to coat. Yield: 10 cups.
Originally published as Rosemary-Parmesan Popcorn in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p43
Reviews for Rosemary-Parmesan Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 10, 2012
"Delicious combination. My new favorite snack!"