- 2-2/3 cups finely chopped peeled peaches
- 1-1/2 cups crushed raspberries
- 3 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved and mixture is bubbly, about 10 minutes. Bring to a full rolling boil; boil for 15 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; skim off foam.
- Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles, wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 15 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 3 half-pints.
Reviews for Raspberry Peach Jam
"Delicious. I use a 12 oz. bag of frozen raspberries and a 16 ounce bag of frozen peaches. It measures out to be exactly what's called for in the recipe. I pur?e the thawed peaches in the blender to avoid all the dicinG. I add all 3 cups of sugar since I eat this on homemade unsweetened yogurt and the extra sugar balances out the tang of the yogurt perfectly. My yield is usually 4-1/2 pints."
"I have made this jam three times now and each time I have very much enjoyed it. Love that it doesn't require pectin, so i always have the ingredients on hand. Have made with strawberries as well, great combo."
"good but not quite as good as my raspberry jam"
"This recipe is spectacular! I never make jam without pectin because I want to make sure that it sets. But the directions for boiling ensures that the jam sets perfectly. Thank you!"
"This is an awesome recipe! I added blueberries in place of some raspberries. Turned out nicely!"