- 2-2/3 cups finely chopped peeled peaches
- 1-1/2 cups crushed raspberries
- 3 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved and mixture is bubbly, about 10 minutes. Bring to a full rolling boil; boil for 15 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; skim off foam.
- Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles, wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 15 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 3 half-pints.
Reviews for Raspberry Peach Jam
Sort By :
"This recipe is spectacular! I never make jam without pectin because I want to make sure that it sets. But the directions for boiling ensures that the jam sets perfectly. Thank you!"
"This is an awesome recipe! I added blueberries in place of some raspberries. Turned out nicely!"
"LOVED this recipe. I am new to making jam and have never made jam without pectin. The changes I made was that I used Costco's organic frozen raspberry/blackberry/blueberry fruit and put it in the blender to puree. Measured then put in pan. I did the same with fresh peaches. Decreased sugar to 2 cups and still used 1 1/2 tsp lemon. I followed the exact directions with regards to boiling, etc. Turned out really good and it is not runny. It is a soft jam. SO GOOD!"
"Tastes incredible but mine didn't set up at all. Instead of jam I ended up with pancake syrup and ice cream topping. Good thing we like pancakes and ice cream. :)"
"This sweet jam made the put to use a bowl full of over ripened peaches. Easy to prepare. Made twice, once as written and the second time replacing the raspberries with strawberries. Both very good, adults seemed to prefer the raspberry and the children loved the strawberry."