While my jam won a first-place pink ribbon at our local county fair, that may not be the highest compliment it's received. Two girlfriends that I share it with tell me if they don't hide the jam from their husbands and children, they'll devour an entire jarful at just a sitting! —Patricia Larsen, Leslieville, Alberta
- 2-2/3 cups finely chopped peeled peaches
- 1-1/2 cups crushed raspberries
- 3 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved and mixture is bubbly, about 10 minutes. Bring to a full rolling boil; boil for 15 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; skim off foam.
- Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles, wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 15 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 3 half-pints.
Originally published as Raspberry Peach Jam in Country Woman July/August 1995, p33
Reviews for Raspberry Peach Jam
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review