Raspberry Peach Jam Recipe
- 2-2/3 cups finely chopped peeled peaches
- 1-1/2 cups crushed raspberries
- 3 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved and mixture is bubbly, about 10 minutes. Bring to a full rolling boil; boil for 15 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; skim off foam.
- Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles, wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 15 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 5 half-pints.
Reviews for Raspberry Peach Jam(7)
Sort By :
Went together super-easy, but way too much sugar for my taste. I added more lemon juice to try and compensate, but I think it's too late. I did get a full 5 half-pints, which are processing now. Seems like it will set up all right.
I made this recipe using 2cups Splenda and I pkg low sugar pectin and it worked great. A not to sweet jam that my diabetic son loves to et and make.
Good recipe but I only got 3 1/2- half pint jars instead of the 5 the recipe says it yields. Set up nicely and tastes great.
Made this jam recipe and it's one of my instant favorites! FANTASTIC flavor combination!
This was very tasty! My husband thought the combination did not sound very good. However, once he tried it, he said it was fantastic. I did have to make two changes. First, I canned peaches instead of fresh because that is what I had on hand. Secondly, I added splenda instead of sugar and I only used a cup and 2 tbsp because the canned peaches were already sweet. Great recipe. Will definately go in my family favorites.