Raspberry Lemonade Concentrate Recipe
Our home economists created a concentrate so you can enjoy a refreshing summer beverage any time of year. Sweet raspberries balance the tartness from lemons.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 pounds fresh raspberries (about 14 cups)
- 6 cups sugar
- 4 cups lemon juice
- Chilled tonic water or ginger ale
- Ice cubes
- Place raspberries in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Strain raspberries, reserving juice. Discard seeds. Place juice in a Dutch oven; stir in sugar and lemon juice. Heat over medium-high heat to 190°. Do not boil. Remove from the heat; skim off foam.
- Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot 1-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner.
- To use concentrate: Mix 1 pint concentrate with 1 pint tonic water. Serve over ice. Yield: 5 pints (4 servings each).
Originally published as Raspberry Lemonade Concentrate in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p209
Reviews for Raspberry Lemonade Concentrate(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review