Red and Blue Berry Lemonade Slush
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- In batches, place lemon juice, raspberries, blueberries and sugar in a blender; cover and process until blended. Strain and discard seeds.
- Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt. freezer container; stir in water. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove from freezer and let stand 45 minutes or until slushy.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 139 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 24, 2014
I haven't made this yet but I am not a do-ahead person and I am going to add a tray of ice instead of half the water so I can make this the same day. I will just blend it to make a slush .
Jul 3, 2013
I will have to change this up a little because of allergies but am excited to give it a try. Will use apple or cranberry juice instead of lemon and blackberry instead raspberry. Cant wait to try it