- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- In batches, place lemon juice, raspberries, blueberries and sugar in a blender; cover and process until blended. Strain and discard seeds.
- Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt. freezer container; stir in water. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove from freezer and let stand 45 minutes or until slushy.
1 cup: 139 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.