Red and Blue Berry Lemonade Slush
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- In batches, place lemon juice, raspberries, blueberries and sugar in a blender; cover and process until blended. Strain and discard seeds.
- Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt. freezer container; stir in water. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove from freezer and let stand 45 minutes or until slushy.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 139 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 24, 2014
I haven't made this yet but I am not a do-ahead person and I am going to add a tray of ice instead of half the water so I can make this the same day. I will just blend it to make a slush .
Jul 3, 2013
I will have to change this up a little because of allergies but am excited to give it a try. Will use apple or cranberry juice instead of lemon and blackberry instead raspberry. Cant wait to try it
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.