- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place raspberries in a blender; cover and pulse until chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in sugar until dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour mixture into cylinder of ice cream freezer; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm. Yield: about 1-1/2 quarts.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Ice Cream
Sort By :
"This is my go to recipe. It has no eggs - I'm allergic - but is creamy and delicious."
"Really easy to make and really good. Great for the summer heat."
"Super easy to make and delicious. The whole family loved it!"
"Delicious! I think I'd add a few more raspberries next time (maybe half a cup) but, other than that, wouldn't change a thing. Goes together quickly and easily too."
"I loved this recipe! (I made it more diabetic friendly with half the sugar replaced with Splenda.)I had too many raspberries in my Mother-in-law's freezer so I made this recipe. She can't have seeds of any kind, so I removed the seeds first (about 1 hour).With the amount I de-seeded, I was able to make a second batch. This time I reduced the sugar and again used 50% splenda and 50% sugar ( about 5/8th of a cup in total) and eliminated the whipping cream and used only 1/2 and 1/2 cream. It was delicous. I will use this for other berries as well. Strawberries, blueberries, huckleberries and maybe even cranberries. Should adapt very well.fastquilter56"