- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup water
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Pour water into pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Ranch Pork Roast
Sort By :
I've turned to this recipe several times for my family of 4. This is delicious and moist. I double or triple the topping though because I dont think the amount called for is enough and i like to have a little extra to serve with the meat.