Our Test Kitchen created this simple Savory Pork Roast with a mild rub that's perfect for new cooks. The leftover meat is tender and flavorful enough to be used in countless recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup water
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Pour water into pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Savory Pork Roast in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p50
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Ranch Pork Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review