Roast Beef Barbecue
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2/3 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a small saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook over medium-high heat for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve on buns, using a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 286 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 1592mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Sep 23, 2015
This was a quick and interesting way to to use roast beef slices. I think I still prefer the ham version, however.
Sep 5, 2015
This makes a wonderful tasting sandwich on a Kaiser bun. I like to serve it with baked beans and potato salad.My family really enjoys these sandwiches.