Sandwich fixin's like roast turkey, pickled peppers and mustard get rolled into a shortcut dinner favorite, thanks to refrigerated pizza dough. —Catherine Cassidy, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Recommended: 70 Summer Recipes to Pack in Your Picnic Basket
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (13.80 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Muenster cheese
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh herbs or 1/2 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll pizza dough onto a greased baking sheet. Layer with sliced turkey breast, Muenster cheese and pickled peppers or other deli meats, cheeses and vegetables of your choice. Spread with yellow mustard; sprinkle with fresh or dried herbs.
- Reroll dough. Whisk egg with water; brush over dough. Bake until crust is lightly browned, 20-25 minutes. Slice and serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Quick and Easy Stromboli in Taste of Home September/October 2017