My husband loves anything pumpkin, and this creamy, comforting dessert is one of his favorites. We make this super easy pudding year-round, but it's especially nice in fall. —Andrea Schaak, Bloomington, Minnesota
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pie Pudding in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p35
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review