- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Sort By :
"What a wonderful alternative to traditional Pumpkin Pie at Thanksgiving! Love the fact it can be made in the crock-pot, freeing up the oven for other things."
"Great tasty and easy to prepare"
"This sounds so delicious!!!!Can not wait to try it!"
"I made this for my husband & me for an early fall dessert! Now, he wants me to make it ALL the time!! A big dollop of Reddi Whip just tops it off perfectly!"
"This recipe is wonderful! I usually sprinkle either shortbread cookies or biscotti over each serving. Very good!"