- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Sort By :
This sounds so delicious!!!!Can not wait to try it!
I made this for my husband & me for an early fall dessert! Now, he wants me to make it ALL the time!! A big dollop of Reddi Whip just tops it off perfectly!
This recipe is wonderful! I usually sprinkle either shortbread cookies or biscotti over each serving. Very good!
My husband loved this! It tastes like pumpkin pie without the crust. And it's so easy to make. It's great hot or cold.
I use this recipe all the time. Love to make it fresh on thanksgiving as my kids don't like the crust on regular pumpkin pies. This is a recipe I also share and have not heard of one person that tried it that didn't like it.