- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Sort By :
"Excellent, I will be making this for the thanksgiving holiday...or for anytime. It is full of flavor and not too sweet. Won't change a thing. I love making things in a crockpot on a busy holiday. This is easy, inexpensive, little clean up & I have most everything on hand. Pumpkin all the things!"
"6 PP for Weight Watchers."
"This sounds like the recipe for Bisquick Impossible Pumkin pie. If you put it in a pie plate and bake it - it makes its own crust. Look recipe up on internet. Its easy and delicious."
"What a wonderful alternative to traditional Pumpkin Pie at Thanksgiving! Love the fact it can be made in the crock-pot, freeing up the oven for other things."
"Great tasty and easy to prepare"