- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Sort By :
"Wonderful....so easy and very little cleanup"
"I took this to the high school where I work and got RAVE reviews from everyone. I only cooked it for 5 hours instead of 6. This will be my contribution for Thanksgiving dinner at my nephew's."
"My mom and her caregiver love this dessert. I don't make this in a slow cooker. I spray a 3 qt. baking dish and bake till a knife inserted comes out clean. This is one of our favorites."
"My husband I love pumpkin desserts. This was super yummy!! One doesn't have to have a very large serving to be satisfied."
"Excellent, I just made this twice in a week...yeah, we love our pumpkin pie and this is the best. I had some hot out of the crock, which was very good....scoop it out and chill it...a day or two later it gets more blended & yummy as it sits. My husband doesn't like his desserts "too sweet" & this falls into that category..which means this is a winner in my house. I will be making this for the thanksgiving holiday...or for anytime. It is full of flavor and I won't be changing a thing except for the time, my 5 quart took exactly 5 hours on low. I love making desserts in a crockpot on a busy holiday, but I will be making this ahead and chilling it while I do my prep work before the holiday. This is easy-it literally takes 3 minutes to whip up, it's inexpensive, almost zero clean up & I have most everything on hand. Pumpkin all the things...but don't forget the whipped cream!"