Pumpkin Pie Pudding Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Pudding(10)
Sort By :
This recipe is wonderful! I usually sprinkle either shortbread cookies or biscotti over each serving. Very good!
My husband loved this! It tastes like pumpkin pie without the crust. And it's so easy to make. It's great hot or cold.
I use this recipe all the time. Love to make it fresh on thanksgiving as my kids don't like the crust on regular pumpkin pies. This is a recipe I also share and have not heard of one person that tried it that didn't like it.
This is delicious. I ony have a 6 quart crock pot so I baked it in a corningware casserole like another reviewer. I sprinkled cinnamon chips on the top to serve and it was a hit with family and guests.
This is delicious. Very good flavor and texture. And easy to make.
Reviewers please remember to click the stars to rate recipe. When you don't even though you give a good review, it actually makes ratings go DOWN.