Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1-2/3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-3/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread into pastry shell.
- In another small bowl, whisk filling ingredients until smooth. Pour over cream cheese layer. Cover edges loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350° for 70-80 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie
Sort By :
"I used the whole can of pumpkin and added 1/4 tsp cinnamon to the pumpkin mixture. I would suggest doubling the cream cheese mixture and dividing it between two 9 inch deep dish pie shells because you will have a lot of pumpkin mixture leftover. I ended up with one pie with the cream cheese mixture and one without. Both were good and I would make this again. I may add chopped pecans to the top of the cream cheese mixture next time."
"I thought this was very good and I would definitely make it again. It made 2 pies because there was pumpkin mixture left over from 1st pie. So, I would suggest doubling the cream cheese mixture and dividing it between two 9 inch deep dish pie shells. I added cinnamon to the pumpkin mixture (1/4 tsp). I may add chopped pecans on top of the cream cheese mixture next time."
"Made this for my craft group meeting and everyone polished it off! Raves led to requests for the recipe which I gladly passed on. Gail Borczyk, Field Editor"
"Quick and simple. Very good. Way too much filling, I had to figure out what to do with the rest."
"I love this! I've never been a huge fan of pumpkin pie, but the cream cheese gives it such a nice touch that classic pumpkin pie doesn't have. I've made it twice already in the past month, I know I'll make it again!"