Pumpkin Chip Muffins Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 2 dozen muffins.
Reviews for Pumpkin Chip Muffins(40)
Sort By :
These muffins. Make them. Just make them. They're super good. :)
I subbed about 1/3 c. coconut oil + 1/2 c. applesauce for some of the oil, and skimped on the sugar, just to make these a teensy bit healthier.
This recipe, for me, made 24 standard muffins, + 20 mini-muffins. I don't see them sticking around though.
They're delicious! The whole family loves them. I'm replacing my previous pumpkin-chip muffin recipe with this one. Thanks Cindy!
These muffins were very easy to make. I used mini muffin tins for a bite size bite. Very good!
This recipe earned its blue ribbon and 5 stars. At Thanksgiving my two grand-daughters weren't leaving for home without a copy of this recipe. It was a big hit.
I left my recipe at home and tried this one. A little more dry than I expected, but overall quite good. Maybe less flour...Would recommend making this.
These muffins were moist and delicious and got rave reviews from the entire family. I even cut the sugar to 1.5 cups and didn't miss the extra .5 cup at all.
More Recipe Collections
- Bread Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >