White Chocolate Chip Muffins
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups buttermilk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk, butter and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in baking chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 236 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Sep 12, 2015
The cake wasn't flavorful enough and texture was a bit dry for our tastes.
Aug 18, 2014
Mar 5, 2012
my family and i went crazy over these muffins!
Oct 14, 2010
We apolozize for the omission of the 1-1/2 cups white baking chips in this recipe. This error will be corrected on the reipce shown here soon.Taste Of Home Test Kitchen
Oct 12, 2010
it LOOKS awesome.....now...about those baking chips?
Oct 12, 2010
Did you forget how much and what kind of chips?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.