- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Chopped nuts and/or additional whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add whipped topping and mix well. Spread into crust.
- In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low speed until combined; beat on high for 2 minutes. Let stand for 3 minutes. Stir in pumpkin and spices; mix well. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill. Garnish with nuts and/or whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Chiffon Pie in Country Woman May/June 1994, p35
Reviews for Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 2, 2011
"I MAKE THIS PIE AFTEN. FIRST TIME I HAVE A RECIPE IN A LONG TIME. ITS CHEAP EASY AND YUMMY"