- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 bottles (64 ounces each) cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Decorative ice mold, optional
- In a punch bowl, dissolve sugar in water. Add juices and lemonade; mix well. Stir in ginger ale. Top with an ice mold if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 50 servings (7-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Pretty Pink Punch(4)
Sort By :
Made this yesterday for my daughter's third birthday party! Everyone seemed to love it, including myself! We bottled up the left overs in one of the cran-raspberry juice bottles, and it's still amazing the next day!
I made this punch for a bridal shower and it was a hit. It will be made for the wedding as well. It is the perfect balance of sweet/tart. Very refreshing and not sicky sweet.
Everyone loved this punch at my husband's promotion reception. It's very tasty, but not too sweet. I like that it uses real juice instead of something in a packet.
I made this for a reception at my office. It was a big hit!! It is very easy to make and is much more nutritious than the kool-aid based punches. It is a "keeper"!