“This filling frittata is so versatile. You can serve it with pesto or fresh salsa, and it’s tasty with almost any type of cheese.” —Mariela Petroski, Helena, Montana
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bacon strips, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, parsley, milk, salt and pepper; set aside. In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp.
- Add potatoes, onions and sage; cook until potatoes are tender. Reduce heat; sprinkle with cheese. Top with egg mixture and tomato slices.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand 15 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Potato & Bacon Frittata in Simple & Delicious February/March 2011, p55
Reviews for Potato & Bacon Frittata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review