Pork Chops Charcutiere Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1 to 3 teaspoons pepper
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup white wine or additional reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery leaves or minced fresh parsley
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute onion and shallots until tender. Add broth and wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Return chops to skillet. Cover and cook 8-10 minutes longer or until meat is tender. Place chops on a serving platter and keep warm. Stir mustard into skillet. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Spoon sauce over chops; sprinkle with celery leaves. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pork Chops Charcutiere(7)
Sort By :
This is a great recipe. I always use pork for all my pork dishes, and there were no leftovers! Definitely a keeper here!
Tried this recipe once and have cooked it 3 times in the last month!
Purchased very good quality boneless pork loin chops that were 1" thick. They were fully cooked but tough. I think these would be better with bone-in and/or thinner chops.
It was def. easy but not sure if I would make it again.
This was easy to make and tasted good. I would use thicker pork chops next time.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >