- 8 uncooked manicotti shells
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 8 slices deli ham (about 6 ounces)
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 8 pieces string cheese
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook manicotti according to package directions for al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pour 1 cup sauce into a 13x9-in. baking dish. On a short side of each ham slice, layer one basil leaf, one piece string cheese and three slices pepperoni; roll up. Insert in manicotti shells; arrange in a single layer in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over top. Sprinkle with olives and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Pizza-Style Manicotti
Sort By :
"SO, SO GOOD!!!!! These froze and reheated well. Saving!"
"This tasted just like a pizza! I didn't like that the string cheese never really melted. Be certain to use regular sized ham slices as mine were a bit oversized and it tore the shells."
"We liked but had trouble with the cheese running out."
"This was great and easy... I used low fat string cheese, low fat ham, Boars head pepperoni and healthy choice pasta sauce. I also put onions and greens peppers on top as well as some shredded mozzarella. And a touch of garlic powder. This was truly a great meal! I enjoyed as well as my family! Thumbs up and will be sharing with others."
"Omitted ham. very tasty and easy !!!!!"