- 1 package (9 ounces) tortilla chips
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa, optional
- Crush tortilla chips and sprinkle into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, tomatoes, tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Pour over chips. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Pinto Bean Casserole
Sort By :
"Just pulled this out of oven. Couldnt wait for dinner to taste it. mMyself and hubby just had to take a bite. Smells really good, and it tastes yummy. I did add some onion and green chili to it .Great flavor . Will make again . Thanks for sharing."
"This recipe needed something. Definitely sour cream, onions, black olives, green chilies. I just thought it a little bland at the way the recipe was written."
"My husband and I just enjoyed this yummy dish for dinner. It is so easy to make too. Will be making this often at his request! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe."
"I added a can of green chilies and eliminated the cheese, since I'm on a dairy-free diet. Instead, I put crushed french fried onions on top. Delicious!"
"very good added ro-tel and enchilada sauce yum"