- 1 package (9 ounces) tortilla chips
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa, optional
- Crush tortilla chips and sprinkle into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, tomatoes, tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Pour over chips. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Pinto Bean Casserole
Sort By :
I added a can of green chilies and eliminated the cheese, since I'm on a dairy-free diet. Instead, I put crushed french fried onions on top. Delicious!
very good added ro-tel and enchilada sauce yum
This recipe is delicious! Even my meat loving guys say I can serve it every week!
I loved this. It was quick and easy. I adjusted it to cook in microwave and just added cheese to individual servings. I do intend on making this in the future.
Great meal for the work week. It is so easy to put together and is so good. This is a recipe I will be making frequently.
More Recipe Collections
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Casserole Recipes >
- Mexican Casseroles >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >