Pineapple Zucchini Bread with Pecans and Raisins Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla. Add zucchini and pineapple; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in pecans and raisins.
- Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Reviews for Pineapple Zucchini Bread with Pecans and Raisins
Sort By :
Absolutely the best zucchini bread I have ever eaten
I used Walnuts instead of Pecans. Everyone who has tasted it loves it.
I added some cinnamon about 11/2 tsp and 1tsp nutmeg to recipe.
I have a similar recipe that is so very moist. Has 3 c shredded zucchini, 3 tsp. cinnamon (I always use more - love the taste of cinnamon) and 1 sml box butterscotch instant pudding. My husband, family and friends all love this bread.
grated zucchini, 3 tsp cinnamon and l sml box of instant butterscotch pudding.
One of the best quick breads I've had. It will be my go-to zucchini bread. I made it without the raisins and pecans for my picky eaters.