Pineapple Upside-Down Cake for Two Recipe
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted, divided
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 canned unsweetened pineapple slices
- 2 maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon butter into each of two 10-oz. ramekins coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Top with a pineapple slice. Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple slice; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Beat in the milk, vanilla and remaining butter just until combined. Spoon over pineapple.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes. Run a knife around edges of ramekins; invert onto dessert plates. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Upside-Down Cake for Two(4)
Sort By :
Perfect when you want a very quick and very delicious treat. Also I used 8oz ramekins and it worked just fine, no overflow at all. Comes out just like the picture!
Healthy? Wow. I figured out the Weight Watchers Plus Points and immediately passed on this....8 points per serving? Not for us, thanks....
Baked while we ate dinner. What a great for us without any waste.
These were super fast and easy. They tasted fantastic! Hard to believe they are reduced anything! What a lovely dessert!