- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pineapple Salsa
Sort By :
"Excellent tasting salsa. I personally like a little more heat though....so I added 2 tablespoons of both minced ginger and fresh Tahitian lime juice."
"I just made this for the first time exactly to the recipe. It is amazing!!!!! Will be making more tomorrow! Thank you!"
"This is a delicious, fresh salsa served with tortilla chips."
"What a fantastic recipe! This was a party favorite. Sweet and savory, and mouthwatering!"