- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 can (6 ounces) ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- Crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Spread
"I have made this more times than I can count. It is a fantastic appetizer and simple to prepare. There is never any left, and people always want the recipe. We serve it with multi-grain Scoops."
"I plan to make this this weekend - sounds sinfully delicious, would have given it 5 stars if not for my question: just counting the # of cups in the ingredients, the amount will come to waaaay more than the 6 cups printed. I will plan to use a 13 x 9 dish, if not larger. Any other similar observations about the amount?"
"We Have This Every Christmas"
"The best dip I've ever made. Everyone loves it!!"
"I have this recipe in a cookbook I wrote, and it's rated number 1 appetizer requested for parties! I brown my pepperoni to get some of the grease out and then drain it on papper towels. I also use Canola Mayonnaise for less fat. This is the best recipe ever!! Just ask the Coke girls in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin!!"