- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 can (6 ounces) ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- Crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread. Yield: 6 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Spread
Sort By :
We Have This Every Christmas
The best dip I've ever made. Everyone loves it!!
I have this recipe in a cookbook I wrote, and it's rated number 1 appetizer requested for parties! I brown my pepperoni to get some of the grease out and then drain it on papper towels. I also use Canola Mayonnaise for less fat. This is the best recipe ever!! Just ask the Coke girls in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin!!
I have made this recipe a couple of times and it was a hit. I am wondering though, if I have all the ingredients mixed up, can I freeze it and bake it later?
Make this all the time when we have guests over, or even when we don't. I have never changed a thing when making. Always a hit!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Spread Recipes >