Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 10 slices pepperoni, quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Toasted bread rounds or breadsticks
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate or serving plate. Cover with pizza sauce; top with green pepper, pepperoni and onions.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with bread rounds or breadsticks. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Dip(3)
Sort By :
This quick recipe is a great gluten-free alternative to pizza. Serve with gluten free crackers.
I have made this several times and it has always been a hit! I don't care for pepperoni so I put on favorite toppings like mushrooms and/or black olives. Also to save time, I add a teaspoon or so of dried minced onion to the cream cheese instead of bothering to buy and slice green onions.
Great flavor. I mix all ingredients together rather than layer and then top with extra cheese.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >