- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Stir in sugar; cool slightly. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour and pecans.
- Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 16 brownies.
Reviews for Pecan Brownies
Sort By :
Just made these, exactly per the directions, and they were not good. Looked more like a blondie instead of a brownie. Way too sweet, not chocolately enough. Had to toss the tray in the trash :( Wouldn't recommend.
These brownies turned out fudgy and delicious. They will be part of this year's cookie tray!