- 2-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 2 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Place the first 10 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Cook linguine according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Transfer linguine and broccoli to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Add peanut butter mixture and toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Ginger Pasta
Sort By :
The peanut butter sauce is amazing. The lime really brightens up all the flavors. Beware though that this recipe is really a small two person portion. I doubled it for three people. Turned out my son was sick so he didn't eat. My husband and I ate almost the whole thing doubled by ourselves.
Peanut ginger pasta is simple and easy to make and one my family loves to eat. We make it whenever we have all the ingredients and will definitely be keeping this recipe.