- 2-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 2 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Place the first 10 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Cook linguine according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Transfer linguine and broccoli to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Add peanut butter mixture and toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Ginger Pasta
Sort By :
"Used cherry tomatoes instead of broccoli and added shrimp - yum! It really did make me forget that I was eating whole wheat pasta."
"Made this as a side dish with salmon. Used thai basil. Had the girls over for lunch and they went crazy over the Peanut Ginger Pasta !!!!!!"
"It was 3 "no" votes out of 3 tasters here...just average nothing special about it..."
"Very good! Tons of bold flavor. No specific flavor overpowers another. I had to use green pepper instead of red just because that is what I have on hand. If you are worried about the whole wheat taste try either mixing with 4 oz whole wheat and 4 oz white pasta or give dream fields or barilla pasta white fiber a try! They both cook white but have the bonus of fiber!"
"This is quite yummy!"