- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 5 to 6 celery ribs, cut into thirds
- Chopped salted peanut, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and cream until smooth; stir in the onion. Stuff or pipe into celery; sprinkle with peanuts if desired. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Stuffed Celery in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p41
Reviews for Peanut Butter Stuffed Celery
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2007
"When I married my husband (many years ago) he brought this tradiation with him. He always had stuffed celery sticks with peanut butter, and we have enjoyed them ever since. Merry Christmas"