Peanut Butter Stuffed Celery Recipe
"I found this idea in a magazine several years ago," notes Irene Wilson. "I have shared it with many people and everyone enjoys it." The Grand Junction, Colorado cook says the crisp celery sticks stuffed with peanut butter filling and dressy enough for holidays.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 5 to 6 celery ribs, cut into thirds
- Chopped salted peanut, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and cream until smooth; stir in the onion. Stuff or pipe into celery; sprinkle with peanuts if desired. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Stuffed Celery in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p41
Reviews for Peanut Butter Stuffed Celery
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2007
"When I married my husband (many years ago) he brought this tradiation with him. He always had stuffed celery sticks with peanut butter, and we have enjoyed them ever since. Merry CHRISTMAS"