Peanut Butter Granola Mini Bars Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, honey, egg, oil and vanilla until blended. Combine the oats, brown sugar and salt; add to the peanut butter mixture and mix well. Stir in chips. (Batter will be sticky.)
- Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Granola Mini Bars
Sort By :
Definitely would be good with dark chocolate for me.
I will do it with my students.
These disappear quickly. Love how quick and easy they are to make. Definitely a keeper!
Super easy to make and I had most of the ingredients on hand. My family loved them and I am looking forward to modifying the recipe based on other reviewers suggestions. Yum!!!!!
Quick easy yummy!