- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1 cup peanut butter and sugar. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 2/3 cup hot fudge topping for 30 seconds. Pour over peanut butter layer and spread to edges of crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Cut into slices. Place the remaining hot fudge topping and peanut butter in two separate plastic bags. Cut a small hole in the corner of each bag; pipe topping and peanut butter over each slice of pie. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
"Wonderfully good and creamy. I made the filling with real whipping cream instead of frozen whipped topping. We like natural ingredients, and 12 oz of of heavy whipping cream, whipped and sweetened with 5 Tbsp powdered sugar worked well. I will use this recipe again for family gatherings. Completely delicious!"
"When I make this wonderful pie, it is usually for a family picnic or holiday event. I make 2 or 3 at a time a few days ahead and cover and freeze them. Let the pie(s) sit out about 20 minutes before serving and refreeze any leftovers...if there are any!! Always a huge hit. I also will sometimes use crunchy peanut butter. I do not add whipped topping on the top, I just drizzle melted hot fudge all over. ENJOY!!"
"This was soo good and so easy and soo quick I decided to make my own crust it was a huge hit at mixer I took it to a must try!"
"An enormous hit with peanut butter lover's!!!"
"This pie is Soooo good!"
"This is THE MOST AMAZING dessert I have ever made! The only change I made was to whip my own whipping cream instead of using cool whip. It really does make a difference and it only takes a couple minutes."
"NOTHING will ever beat this peanut butter pie. It is AMAZING! We make it often."
"The only change I made was to use crushed Pecan Sandies cookies for the crust...it was a huge hit, everyone had to have the recipe."