- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups (about six 1.6-ounce packages)
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 7-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Sort By :
"Yum! I made these without the chocolate chips, and instead of chopping the Reeses I put the whole candy on top 10 minutes after baking, sending the cookies to the oven again for 2 minutes afterwards. They turned out beautifully!"
"These cookies are so exceptionally yummy, they're addictive. Just a perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate in a soft cookie. One bite and you're a kid again, smiling ear to ear. "If you don't make these, I'll come to your house and make them for you." - DV"
"Five Stars Hands Down. This is a wonderful recipe just tried it today; I would like to add a few tips if anyone is interested. Before you start making the cookies refrigerate your reese cups so they are easier to chop up. Use about 1-1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips that is about 12 ounces and all you need. As well you might want to chop up 8 full size reese cups the extra bit to put on top of the cookies dough before you bake them gives it a nice touch and makes it even more delicious.Another tip I highly recommend is refrigerate your cookie dough for a little over 3 hours this will let you handle the cookie dough better and makes the dough constricted and easier to bake well worth the wait.This batch made me little over 3 dozen cookies if anyone is wondering, I do like a big cookie :)Thanks For the awesome and delicious cookie recipe."
"Holy crap those were the BEST cookies and so easy. I'm a great cook but always struggle with cookies. These were GREAT everyone in the family just went crazy over them!! I think I made them too big and had to cook them an extra couple of minutes but they are fabulous."
"Fabulous! I read all the reviews and decided to make it exactly as the recipe said. Superb! Wouldn't change a thing!"