- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 package (3 ounces) peach, apricot or orange gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; whisk in gelatin until dissolved. Add peaches. Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into pie crust. Spoon gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Peachy Cream Pie
Sort By :
My wife makes this Pie alot, It is great.
She also uses Strawberries or Blueberries, She just changes the Jello to match the berry. Awesome